I am shocked to report that April is winding down already, and taking my blog tour with it. This post is the second of three updates I’ll be posting. In my final, I’ll attempt to wrap up my thoughts on blog touring in general, and how I’ll handle it from here on out. As a reminder, there’s only one day left to enter my Kindle giveaway contest.
But for now, here’s are the tour stops you may have missed (if you’re not savvy to my social media type sites):
- An open letter from Fenrir Goldson on Charline Ratcliff’s blog.
- My thoughts on world building on Astounding Books.
- Mello and June conducted an excellent interview with some thoughtful questions.
- InkdIn gave Orconomics: A Satire an eight popsicle rating. Is that good? I like to think it’s better than seven popsicles.
- This Norwegian blogger seems to have liked Orconomics, at least according to Google Translate. Also, I think he (or she) invented a word for professional heroics, but I’m not entirely sure. Google has no answer for heltedådsekspedisjoner.